- my blinkies -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- my tutorials -

Photobucket

- my hangouts -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- themes -

- stamps i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunday, December 17, 2017


A couple of Christmas wordarts for you!
The white back with drop shadow is on a separate layer, which helps you colorize to your needs.
♥♥♥

Hope you all have a Happy Holiday season with your loved ones.
xox

4 comments:

Araceli said...

Thanks for the wordart sylvie!

Daph said...

thank you Sylvie!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The link does not work anymore. So sad
Thank you for all the great items
Faye

Thank you so much for the cool word art, I noticed I had to open your page in the Google chrome browser for the link to be clickable. Thanks again xx

Post a Comment

- leave some ♥ -

- friends i ♥ -

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- email -

I would of course love to see tags made with my templates and scrap bits... You can email me HERE

-followers-